DataFlex® for iOs provides the following capabilities:
- Secure cloud based architecture with access to worldwide geographic names.
- Available map and imagery base.
- Online access to GSI's phonetic search engine, DataFlex®.
- Search results grouped by strength of match as well as by country.
- Map-based interface for display of search results.
- Access to location details including coordinates, variant names and native script.
- Ability to track paths for storage, recall and display on GSI’s Web-based Human Atlas® application.
- Native iOS App.
GSI DataFlex® is a highly specialized search tool developed by Geographic Services, Inc. (GSI) which enables eﬃcient, multi-lingual, phonetic-based search. It is uniquely designed to work with non-romanized and script-based languages where many other search engines fail. GSI has migrated the DataFlex® application to a mobile platform to be made available through the Innovative GEOINT Application Provider Program (IGAPP). The mobile App which is currently available as a native iOS App allows users to search the world-wide Geographic Names database. Results are grouped by country and presented on a map view.
The App also allows users to create favorite locations and track paths
using the built-in GPS in the device. Locations and tracked paths can
also be viewed using GSI’s web based
Human Atlas® platform.